Square Enix revleaed the details of the Windows version of Final Fantasy XV that will arrive in early 2018. The title features several GameWorks technology and some capture and share tools. Details inside along with the trailer and screens.
FINAL FANTASY XV ARRIVES ON PC IN EARLY 2018
NVIDIA and SQUARE ENIX Team-Up to Deliver Spectacular Version with GameWorks Technology and Other Advanced Features
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 21, 2017) – SQUARE ENIX® today announced that FINAL FANTASY® XV will launch on Windows PC in early 2018. FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION comes loaded with NVIDIA® GameWorks™ technology and other advanced PC features adding cutting-edge graphics and physics simulation technologies with support for NVIDIA’s capture and share tools.
“With the help of NVIDIA, we are creating a stunning visual experience in FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, one worthy of this beloved franchise,” said Hajime Tabata, Director of FINAL FANTASY XV. “NVIDIA pushes the pace of innovation in our industry, and that benefits gamers and developers alike.”
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION will include the following GameWorks technology for real-time graphics and physics simulations:
• NVIDIA Flow – creates vivid, combustible fluid, fire and smoke.
• NVIDIA HairWorks – creates dynamic, life-like hair and fur for characters, animals and monsters that inhabit the game.
• NVIDIA ShadowWorks – enables characters to cast shadows on themselves.
• NVIDIA Turf Effects – creates life-like grass and vegetation in the game environment.
• NVIDIA VXAO – adds depth and realism based on the physics principles shadows and light.
There is also support for both GeForce® Experience™ capture and share tools:
• NVIDIA Ansel™, an in-game photography tool that allows gamers to compose shots from any position, adjust with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high fidelity formats, and share screenshots in 360 via a smartphone, PC or VR headset.
• NVIDIA ShadowPlay™ Highlights automatically captures the player’s greatest gaming achievements in video and screenshot, enabling seamless sharing through social channels.
More information can be found on the Steam Store: <11b0>http://sqex.to/FFXVPC.11b0>
I wish I could buy Fortnite loot with PUBG loot. (1 Hour ago)
In that short period, EA tried to launch new IP's, but for some reason, they weren't very succesfull. (2 Hours ago)
@Tinks: Dead Space 1 was a good start but with way too much backtracking. Dead Space 2 was better, but was less tension. DS3 was last shot at trying to make it into a profitable franchise. (2 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: That doesn't really make a lot of sense in the context of GTA:O because all of the core content is free, but selling currency is how they make money. (3 Hours ago)
Dead Space 1 and 2 were great I agree. 3 shouldn't have killed that franchise. RIP Visceral (3 Hours ago)
@KORNdog: Rockstar didn't share any information on the new edition. Just that it's for current gen and PS4 pro and X1X (4 Hours ago)
@droezelke: what are they adding to it? all the online stuff? so it's just all unlocked from the get-go? (5 Hours ago)