Le jeu de stratégie-aventure noirThis Is the Police débarque sur consoles en téléchargement et en boîte le 22 mars grâce à THQ Nordic. Pour rappel, le titre de Weappy Studio vous fait prendre le rôle du chef de police Jack Boyd qui doit s'assurer un demi-million de dollars par tous les moyens avant sa retraite forcée dans 180 jours.
THQ Nordic Announces Release Date for This Is the Police on Playstation 4 and Xbox One
Dear PC community,
Allow me to briefly introduce myself. My name is Boyd, Jack Boyd, Freeburg’s Police Chief in charge, and I hereby would like to revoke our exclusivity.
To cut to the chase: the PCMR (not only the subreddit, but the entire PC gaming community) had me exclusively for quite some time now. Here are some alternative facts for you: After playing my gritty ass for 1.7 million hours, raking in 85 billion dollars of corruption money (President Trump, let me pay for that wall), and protecting the mob from tens of thousands of charges and felonies, I think it is time to move on.
After offering my services on the PC platform over the past couple of months, I’m tired, exhausted, bored, and just need a change of scenery. I recently got an offer from two competing platform holders in that department. I would like to do without the usual name-dropping of Microsoft and Sony, but sometimes a man’s gotta do, what a man’s gotta do.
I hope you are not disappointed when our period of exclusivity is over, and that I would like to start working on other platforms beginning with March 22nd 2017.
Chief of Police, Freeburg PD
About This is the Police
This Is the Police is a strategy/adventure game set in a city spiraling the drain. Taking the role of gritty Police Chief Jack Boyd, you'll dive into a deep story of crime and intrigue. Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice stack of bills, or will he end up broken ... or worse?
• Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days, before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
• Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
• The Good, the Bad, and... the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg's Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys, and decide how to deal with them.
• Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor, and much more.
• Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
• Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
• Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.
This is the Police is available for PC, Mac and Linux. The game will be released to consoles on March 22nd, 2017 as digital download and retail box.
@Dazman: T'aurais dû te cryogéniser ^^. (il y a 41 minutes)
devant ma montre depuis 18h30 à attendre Mass Effect à minuit.....j'en peux plus :xD (il y a 44 minutes)
Ayé, j'ai créé mon 1er topic ! [url] Qui m'aime me suive... ^^ (il y a 4 Heures)
@bosozoku: la tendance est à la standardisation, surtout depuis bootstrap (il y a 5 Heures)
@Onirik: Oui, je trouve aussi. Ca fait impersonnel/générique à force, tout se ressemble... mais bon, je m'y ferais sans doute avec le temps... :) (il y a 5 Heures)
@bosozoku: Oui j'y suis passé tout a l'heure. J'aime pas du tout. Mais ca va avec la tendance actuelle des refontes des sites. Mais je trouve que c'est souvent plus bordelique. (il y a 5 Heures)
@guts_o: c'est un peu le truc que tout le monde fait pourtant. Même Joypad.fr. ^^ (il y a 5 Heures)