Today, Warner Bros. has released the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis content for Middle-earth: Shadow of War as well as a free update that adds the Gravewalker difficulty. Get the details inside along with the trailer.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the new Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, bringing the rebellious and defiant Outlaw tribe to Mordor with their own unique weapons, fighting style, added missions, fierce battles, a new fortress theme and more, all brought to life through the Nemesis System. The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion downloadable content (DLC) includes:
• Outlaw Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Outlaw tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
• Outlaw War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in new Tribal War Bands quests, as Captains from the Outlaw tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
• New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the contemptuous Outlaw tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
• Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges, including the new bola weapon that Outlaw Orcs can use to trap their enemies.
• Purge – Captains from the Outlaw tribe prowl around Mordor in groups, launching deadly ambushes in an attempt to cleanse their land of outsiders. Defend these attacks to keep the Outlaw Orcs in check.
Additionally, the latest free content update is also available today for all Middle-earth: Shadow of War owners.
• Gravewalker Difficulty – A new, higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis, with no last chances.
[Please note, Gravewalker Difficulty was previously known to as Brutal Difficulty.]
the third I stoped on the space levels, maybe i'll give it a shot if i buy it on console. (4 Hours ago)
@alimokrane: dead space 2 suffer from uncharted me-too influence. the whole exploration and "metroidish" vibe was all lost. It still is a great game, just no the same design-wise. (4 Hours ago)
Wow. Dead Space.. what a game! playing the trilogy for the first time thanks to Backwards compatibility. on Dead Space 2 now. I hear the 3rd wasnt that great though! (5 Hours ago)