Today, Warner Bros. has released the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis content for Middle-earth: Shadow of War as well as a free update that adds the Gravewalker difficulty. Get the details inside along with the trailer.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released the new Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, bringing the rebellious and defiant Outlaw tribe to Mordor with their own unique weapons, fighting style, added missions, fierce battles, a new fortress theme and more, all brought to life through the Nemesis System. The Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion downloadable content (DLC) includes:
• Outlaw Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the Outlaw tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
• Outlaw War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in new Tribal War Bands quests, as Captains from the Outlaw tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
• New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the contemptuous Outlaw tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
• Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges, including the new bola weapon that Outlaw Orcs can use to trap their enemies.
• Purge – Captains from the Outlaw tribe prowl around Mordor in groups, launching deadly ambushes in an attempt to cleanse their land of outsiders. Defend these attacks to keep the Outlaw Orcs in check.
Additionally, the latest free content update is also available today for all Middle-earth: Shadow of War owners.
• Gravewalker Difficulty – A new, higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis, with no last chances.
[Please note, Gravewalker Difficulty was previously known to as Brutal Difficulty.]
And after that, I want Dice to take a break and think about a big step forward. (20 minutes ago)
@GriftGFX: Nah, I want WW2 with lots of destruction. Dice hasn't done that yet. (21 minutes ago)
BF closed Alpha on no? Still no key, oh well :/ (1 Hour ago)
I still wanted BF5 to be a sequel to BF4 instead of BF1... but such it is. (10 Hours ago)
The only problem with the setting is that it's not modern warfare :D (10 Hours ago)
but should give it another try. the new one looks fun, atleast the setting and humour. If you're not gonna be reasonably historically correct i prefer they just go all out on the setting, like here (11 Hours ago)
@droezelke: yea, that reminds me i should play the new wolfensteins. I played the first few hours of the 2014 game but sorta lost interest because of the 90-ish style gameplay. (11 Hours ago)