Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age coming to the PlayStation 4 in 2017. We don't have (yet) the trailer in good quality but you'll find inside the first screenshots and details about this remaster. Update: trailer added.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE BRINGS NEVER-BEFORE-AVAILABLE JOB SYSTEM TO THE WEST
Newly Remastered Title Offers Gorgeous High-Definition Visuals, Sound and Modern Gameplay Advancements
LOS ANGELES (June 6, 2016) – Fans can finally experience the world of Ivalice like never before with FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE, an HD remaster of FINAL FANTASY XII. Announced for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system today, the title will give western audiences the first opportunity to experience the Zodiac Job System, a 12-job character progression system first introduced in the 2007 title, FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM.
Additional features include:
• Latest-generation high-definition graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high-definition.
• True 7.1 surround sound, including high-definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production.
• Option to switch between the original and the newly remastered soundtrack.
• New trial mode where players can take on monsters and enemies in up to 100 successive battles
• Modern gameplay advancements including PlayStation ® 4 system trophy support and share functionalities, auto-save and shortened loading times
• An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including hunts, battles, and mini-games
Hands-on opportunities with the game will be available at the Square Enix booth at this year’s E3.
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE will be coming to the PlayStation®4 system in 2017. This title is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
waiting and staring, sounds realistic to me. I did a lot of that in the close-combat troop in the costal artillery :D (3 Hours ago)
Oh, and there was lots, and lots of sitting on a beach and staring. Oh, and Harry fucking Styles! Harry. Styles! Riveting stuff. (3 Hours ago)
Might as well have been watching an episode of the A-Team. "I ain't gettin on no boat, fool!" (3 Hours ago)
@asdfg: A PG-13 historically accurate (or was it) accounting of a real WW2 event that cost the lives of 30,000 soldiers, yet the best Nolan could come up with is a torpedo and some target practice (3 Hours ago)
They said the same thing about pedophiles when "to catch a predator" aired. Suddenly, they were everywhere. They've always been there and always will. (5 Hours ago)
@droezelke: I don't think it's getting worse. I think it's just reported more, has more exposure. I grew up reading about horrible shit supremacists did in the south. This isn't new. (5 Hours ago)
@droezelke: It's crazy how Charlottesville is 2 hours away from me Very frightening indeed. (6 Hours ago)